Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm on Christmas Break!

No more finals!!! Today at precisely 9:30 a.m. I officially started my Christmas break. Now that's a good feeling. Monday we had our two big finals....Humanities and German. They were't as scary as we thought, but we will just have to wait and see how I did. Today was our German oral final. Again, not as bad as it could have been. After German, our teachers took us to the Kunsthall Museum. There is a 1989 Berlin Wall display there, so they wanted us to get to see one last thing while we were in Vienna. All in all, I fell pretty good about my tests, but the important thing is that I COME HOME IN TWO DAYS! I am even already done packing! I can't believe this experience is almost over. It has literally been life changing. I have made so many friends, experienced so many different things, and learned a lot about myself along the way. I know I will carry the things I have seen and done here for the rest of my life. I will definitely miss Vienna, but I am ready to come back home. All that's left now is to weigh my bags and make sure they don't weight more than 50 pounds....2 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment