Friday, October 2, 2009

I LEAVE FOR ITALY TOMORROW!

Whew the week of tests is over!!
The CVA test was 5 essay questions long and took me 2 hours! Those tests will drain you...but finishing was such a relief. The girls here have started doing pilates together a few times a week, so I did that and went for a run after class...A run around the Belvedere Palace...who can say that?! For dinner we tried out a new place, Cafe Frey, down the road and then went to our weekly devo. Life doesn't get much better than that.

Today, German quiz out of the way, we went shopping :) Mariahilferstrasse is like the Michigan Avenue of Vienna. So much fun. We also rewarded ourselves with McDonalds for dinner. We are such girls.

Right now, I am packing for a 10 day trip to Italy in one backpack. We will see how that goes...

ITALY TOMORROW!

1 comment:

  1. Nana and Paw Paw are here for Uncle Alf's birthday.
    Paw Paw says, "Hi!"
    Nana says, "I am enjoying reading about your adventures and all the sights you are seeing. I hope you are making lots of pictures as we want a show when you get back. Sounds like you are healthy and happy which makes my heart glad. I hope you take good care of yourself. Just know we are thinking about you and you are in our thoughts and prayers always."

    ReplyDelete