Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'M DONE WITH MY RESEARCH PAPER!!!

YAY! Whew...this project that has spanned the entirity of this trip is finally over. Now I can breathe...that is until finals. After spending the last two afternoons locked in my room on the computer, tonight we get to go out and have some fun! The whole group has tickets to the Spain vs. Austria national futbol match--It's going to be awesome!

The Christmas markets have opened here in Vienna, so I am looking forward to spending some money at those next week. Tomorrow I leave for Italy...again. This time we are going to Cinquaterra and Venice. And guess what will be waiting for me when I get home on Sunday...RHETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be here in exactly 92 hours. I'm counting down...

I come home in 15 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment